In today’s world, portable vehicle weighing scales are becoming a common sight for many different business. Long gone and forgotten are the days when loads had to be weighed at a specified site or location. Nowadays, it is becoming necessary to weigh the loads on-the-spot as a way of improving productivity and efficiency.
Thanks to companies like PayloadPros.com, portable vehicle weighing scales which can be used at virtually any location and for limited periods of time (unlike fixed truck scales.) These portable vehicle weighing scales can also work on different types of loads as well as various surfaces.
Types of Portable Weighing Scales for Trucks
The following are the main types of portable truck weighing scales offered at PayloadPros.com
- Axle Scales – This scale is mostly suited for off-road applications.
- Heavy-duty axle scales – This is a more sturdy scale that is used to weight heavy trucks.
- Portable weighbridge – This is a rigid scale that resembles the traditional weighbridge; however, it is more portable.
Common Applications and Uses
There are many uses of movable truck weighing scales. As a matter of fact, the applications are always rising as the days go by. Generally, the portable vehicle weighing scales will be used indoors as well as outdoors. They can be placed on a flat and smooth surface as well as on dirt or gravel. Common applications include; weighing harvest right from the farm, the mining industry, construction sector, waste disposal, hazardous materials, chemical industry, weighbridge and much more.
The popularity of the portable vehicle weighing scales is always rising. This is credited to its numerous benefits that include the following:
- Versatility – The scales can come in all manner of sizes and shapes and can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Portability – They come in a simple but compact design which is easy to use.
- Cost Effectiveness – The cost of portable scales is much lower compared to permanent or fixed scales. One scale can be moved to different locations.
- Time Efficiency – Installing or using a scale is pretty simple and straightforward. There is no need to construct a structure or weighbridge.
Choosing a good and reliable portable weighing scale for trucks can be a daunting task. This may be attributed to several factors.
One, there are many types of brands readily available in the market. Two, many people are not so well-versed with industrial truck scales for sale. Three, intense competition in the market has led to a lot of hype.
Fortunately, there are companies that are revered for dealing with reliable a portable vehicle weighing scales. One of the most reputable companies is PayloadPros.com. The company not only has a good reputation, but also stocks a wide range of scales.