Bush Hog has proven itself to be one of the leading and largest manufacturers of rotary cutters globally. For over 6 decades, Bush Hog has provided consumers with rotary cutters that have expressly proven themselves to deliver impeccable durability as well as enhanced performance.
These are machines that clear countless acres across all over the planet. The rotary cutters within the Bush Hog line mow greater than 30 million acres annually and are exclusively made in the United States.
Bush Hog rotary cutters are not only built to last, but they are constructed with performance features that are exclusive to the company. With that being said, we will discuss the top offerings of Bush Hog rotary cutters.
Razorback Series Rotary Cutters from Bush Hog
The Razorback Series of rotary cutters from Bush Hog consists of three models and is more than ideal for bushes (up to one inch in diameter), grass and weeds. The rotary cutters within the series are priced economically and can be easily used around small farms as well as estates.
- 4 to 6 feet cutting widths
- 60 horsepower gearbox rating PTO
- The blades have been constructed for cutting through variant vegetation
- 10 gauge X 8 inch channel sideband
- Laminated tires that will conquer extremely rough conditions
- Top Hitch Link that is floating as well as accompanied by a 3 point lift
- Available colors: green, blue, orange and red
Bush Hog SQ84T Squealer with Twin Gearboxes
This is a seven foot twin spindle rotary cutter from Bush Hog with parts that are lighter and is for 25 to 50 PTO HP tractors. This is a unit that is close-coupled and is ideal for orchard maintenance as well as for small pastures. The SQ84T has the ability to cut upwards of 1.5 inches in diameter saplings.
- 9 feet, 9 inches of cutting width
- Axles are rubber cushioned in order to deliver load protection when working on terrain that is rough
- Hydraulic or manual lift
- Easy to find Bush Hog rotary cutter parts for repairs
- Via pull models, dual or single axles are available
- Blade tip speeds are high and blade pans are round
- Available in the following: semi-mount, pull and lift
- Limited 5 year Gearbox warranty
- Floating A frame hitch
- Standard tough slip clutches
See similar Bush Hog rotary cutters in the multi-spindle rigid deck series.
1815 Flex Wing Rotary Cutter from Bush Hog
This Flex Wing rotary cutter has been expressly designed for the cutting of brush (to upwards of 2.5 inches in diameter), grass, and weeds. This is a unit that is an optimal choice for tractors within the class of 60 to 130 HP. It is recommended that the 1815 Flex Wing be used for the maintenance of pastures, draining areas, corn shredding as well as the maintenance of sir strips. This is a unit whose maintenance features that are incredibly user friendly as well as smooth decks that for easy cleaning.
- For economical and quick service, the axle spindles are in halves
- The center section of blades are closely aligned with the unit’s center section wheel for a better cut at the bottom of ditches
- Steel bushings and grease fittings at the axle pivot points for an extension of life at the unit’s pivot areas
- Wing free float that is void of movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life
- There are optional distribution that is able to baffle spread grass as well as cornstalks in order to eliminate windrows
- Top clean design
- Every axle on the center section has a rubber cushion to fully absorb the shock loads near he wheel
- The oil sight gauge is patented within all three of the gearboxes for easy and quick oil level monitoring
To see more Bush Hog rotary cutters like these, visit BushHog.com.